Amazon.in Super Value Day Gift Card Offer Terms & Conditions
1. Amazon.in Gift Cards ("Gift Cards") are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited ("QwikCilver"), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on www.amazon.in or on the mobile site or mobile application thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") across all products available on Amazon.in, excluding ebooks and apps.
2. These offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Card ("Gift Card Terms") issued by QwikCilver. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3. This Amazon.in Super Value Day Gift Card promotion offer ("Offer"), is valid for a period of 2 days only, commencing from 1st February, 2016 12:00 AM to 2nd February, 2016 11:59 PM, ("Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("Amazon") in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
4. Under this Offer, any person who purchases any product/products listed by a seller in the Super Value Day Store on Amazon.in ("Purchaser") during the Offer Period shall be entitled to receive one Gift Card worth INR 250 if the value of such purchase order is equal to or greater than INR 1000 but less than INR 2000 during ‘Super Value Day’. The Purchaser shall be entitled to receive one Gift Card worth INR 500 if the value of such purchase order is equal to or greater than INR 2000 but less than INR 3000 during ‘Super Value Day’. The Purchaser shall be entitled to receive one Gift Card worth INR 750 if the value of such purchase order is equal to or greater than INR 3000 during ‘Super Value Day’. The Purchaser would be entitled to the Gift Card provided that the purchase order is not cancelled by either Purchaser or seller, and the purchased product should not have been returned or refunded by the Purchaser.
5. This Offer is valid if the value of a single order made by the Purchaser, from the Super Value Day Store on Amazon.in, alone is equal to or more than INR 1000 but less than INR 2000 to receive an INR 250 Gift Card, or is equal to or more than INR 2000 but less than INR 3000 to receive an INR 500 Gift Card, or is equal to or more than INR 3000 to receive an INR 750 Gift Card. The Purchaser shall not be eligible for getting the Gift Card if he places multiple orders individually less than INR 1000 but cumulatively aggregating to INR 1000, INR 2000 or INR 3000 on products in the ‘Amazon Value Bazaar’. For example, if the Purchaser places 5 different orders from within the ‘Amazon Value Bazaar’ of Rs. 200 each, he shall not be eligible for the Offer. Similarly, if a customer places 3 Orders of INR 1000 each, he shall be eligible only for the INR 250 Gift Card offer.
6. The Offer can be availed by one customer only once. In case of multiple orders of eligible products from the Amazon Value Bazaar, the highest eligible order would be considered. For example, if a customer places 3 separate orders from products shown in the ‘Amazon Value Bazaar’ of INR. 3001, INR. 1000 and INR 2010, the INR 3001 transaction would be considered and customer would be eligible for a single INR 750 Gift Card only.
8. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer of Amazon or promotion running on Amazon.in.
9. The Gift Card will be sent to the registered email ID of the eligible Purchaser by Amazon within 60 days from the date of purchase.
10. Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
11. Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
12. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore only.